Sunday 24 November 2013

Week #46

Sorry for my late posting of my Weeks but I had such a busy week I never had the time to do anything.

So here goes for week 46:


Monday - Wednesday
Monday was quiet, had the monthly QOF meeting (Meaning more work to be done ready for April 2013).

Tuesday was the yearly Inter-Surgery Quiz (this is all t;he surgeries in the area join up for a local quiz night in aid of local charities) and this year we won, both our teams came 1st and 2nd (Carmel Sutra and Sore Losers)

Wednesday I had a hospital appointment for an ultrasound so spent 6 hours fasting.



Thursday we went to see Lumiere at Durham (as well as Sunday, we took my mum and dad with us)


As you can see there were some great installations (Full blog post coming soon)

Friday was quiet.

Saturday was my nephew's 21st party so Saturday was a mad dash of getting nails done, sorting hair out.

Sunday was Lumiere again to catch some of the things that we missed the 1st time around.

thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment