Sunday 27 October 2013

Week #43

Welcome to Week 43.

Let's get on with the show.

Week 43 - Part 1
The start of the week was quite quiet, had the regular tuesday meeting, and was scanning all day Wednesday.



The last part of the week was busier I started earlier on Thursday as we had time out so it allowed for me to finish earlier which is always good.

Friday I changed my nail polish colour and put on Essie's After School Boy Blazer (A review will be going on my sites Beauty Skool Dropout and Nail Polish-ed).

Saturday and Sunday were spent with my stepson, we ended up in Clarks getting his feet measured (he has grown so we need to get him some new shoes).

You may have noticed through my week I had little post it flags, I have added these as a reminder for blog posts that are due during the week, it's to help keep me blogging regularly, and not leave really long gaps between my posts.

Thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment