Monday 29 July 2013

My Week #29

I know my Week 29 is a bit late but I was away last week with family, so better late then never:


Week 29_1
Week 29 - Part 1
Most of the week was spent packing for our trip, so it was a very quiet week. I did go to a Partylite Candle party again and roped myself in to having my own party as well.

You can also see that I have used the travel checklist from Lime Tree Fruits, this was brilliant as it made me excited for my holiday and allowed me to make a list of things that I was going to need.


Week 29_2
Week 29 - Part 2
We went Saturday morning to Skegness, and spent the time in a caravan (wasn't as bad as I thought it would be). The camp where we were staying had pantomimes on every night so we took my stepson to most of these. We also spent some time at Fantasy Island (a theme park), where we got my stepson a weekly wristband for him to go on the kids rides.

Thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment