Friday 28 June 2013

Silent Hill: Revelation 3D

DISCLAIMER: All opinions are my own and I have reviewed this on my own accord.

Silent Hill: Revelation 3D (2012) Poster
Image from IMDB website.

Starring: Adelaide Clemens, Kit Harington, Sean Bean, and Carrie-Ann Moss.Dir: Michael J. Bassett

The film revolves around Heather and her father Harry (Sean Bean), who have been moving round from place to place to escape the police, due to Harry killing a person in self defence. Heather with the help of Vincent (Kit Harington) head to Silent Hill to try and find her father.

There are some jump out of your seat moments (Just wait for the elevator shaft) and sometimes it can just be seen as a tiny bit slow going with the plot. I found that the jump out of your seat moments were few and far between, and some of the film just seemed a tiny bit unbelievable, now I haven't played the games, but I did watch the first movie (which I loved) and I found this just couldn't hold a candle to it.

I found myself liking Adelaide Clemens, she became believable as a woman who didn't know what was happening or why it was happening, and in all those mad moments with monsters popping out she managed to act scared well.

Overall an OK film, if your a fan of the games go and see it, if your a fan of the first movie still see this it may answer some questions that you have from the first movie.

Thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment