Saturday 8 June 2013

Metro Centre

A late post on stationery that I bought.

Me and my partner went to the Metro Centre a while ago and I just had to go to staples.


I'd heard that the Martha Stewart range was being discontinued at Staples so I just had to stock up on some of the sticky tabs. I also grabbed one of the light blue notebooks. I've kept a journal/ diary for years and recently I just don't seem to write as much as i used to when I was younger, seems life has caught up with me. So i thought for a grown up journal grab a nice Martha Stewart one while it was on offer.

For the eagle eyed Filofax spotters you will see the Violet A5 Domino, I got it on offer at £20 (I love Filofax but I haven't got the cash to pay full price (even though I may be tempted with the original in yellow). I also bought a plastic A5 folder to go in the back so I can put in sticky notes, sticky tabs, paperclips, and other things.

We went to Ikea and they had this coloured paper block (orange, white, and silver) I thought it would look nice in Jack

I also went to Paperchase and bought some more Washi Tape (I wanted the blue one with white stars but there was none in store, will have to order online). I also grabbed some pencils (just because they were brightly coloured)

Thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment