Monday 13 May 2013

My Week: Week 19

Welcome to my week 19

For week 19 I was using my new Domino A5 in Violet. I have to admit that I didn't mind the bulk of the A5 as I had more space to write in.

It was bank holiday last week and my and my partner went to the Metro Centre at Gateshead (where I found Violet), we also had a meal at a restaurant we tried last week. Had many meetings at work, my weekend was the busiest.
What's under the shopping list.

Friday: One of my colleagues was doing a bakesale for REACH, a charity for Children with Upper Limb Deficiency (I have added the link above)

Sunday: My partner did a zip slide from the Tyne Bridge dressed as Super Mario for another local charity D.I.S.C., a charity that helps young people achieve their goals and make positive changes in their lives. (I have added a link above) (also to be sneaky he has a blog called 'From Tea Tray to Baking Tray', he shows all the lovely things he bakes)

Super Mario
On the Zip Slide


 Thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

1 comment:

  1. I've nominated you for a Liebster Award!

    http://nerd-zilla.blogspot.com/2013/05/dearest-award.html

    ReplyDelete