Wednesday 20 March 2013

Staples Raid

Due to my partner getting a new car an impromptu trip was made which ended up with me in Staples feeding my stationery demon.

I ended up buying pens (Papermate have become my new obsession), as well as being nosy at the Martha Stewart range (which isn't as expensive as I thought it would be).
As you can see this was a massive raid, if I was allowed to keep going I could have happily cleared the store of stock.


















Managed to get some great bargains (which I was surprised at), grabbed some more rings for the ARC system as well as a ruler insert (which is a new addition and wasn't in store a couple of weeks ago).

A lot of the items at least will have many uses and not just with the ARC notebooks, but in my book journal (to give it some colour), and in my Filofax (might help me remember more things if it's all bright and wonderful).

Thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment