Sunday 31 March 2013

Artbox Raid

I ended up finding the Artbox website and wow, there was some very nice things on there. Due to it being payday I made an order for some things.

Artbox order
You can see I did order quite a bit, this lot should last me a while (the operative word being should)


Washi tape (thought these were quite sweet)


Sticky notes (I thought the bear was good and the mini ones I can use for tv shows that I watch)


The 2 pencils were bought because of the design (I love London, and it had a Union Jack, and want to go to Paris)



Stickers, they had some great stickers, thought these would come in handy in brightening up my Filofax
 
Very chuffed with my order and will be ordering from Artbox again (have noticed some Rilakkuma notebooks  and tape that I might have to order next month)
 
Some of the stickers you will see in the coming weeks on the 'My Week' posts (Week 13 due tomorrow).
 
Thanks for tuning in.
 
Gemma
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment